Why are processing times different for someone who already applied?
Processing times for applications we’ve already received are estimates based on how long it took to process applications in the past.
For some permanent resident applicants who haven’t applied yet, processing times are estimates based on the number of current applications waiting to be processed and how quickly we expect to process them.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: