How do I hire a candidate through Destination Canada for a temporary or permanent position?
The Destination Canada Mobility Forum gives you access to a pool of skilled candidates from around the world. You need to register in advance.
Hiring a temporary worker
To hire workers temporarily, you need to either
- get a labour market impact assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada
- submit an offer of employment to IRCC
Many candidates in the forum may be eligible for LMIA exemptions, such as Mobilité Francophone.
Find out how to hire a temporary foreign worker once you have a candidate.
Hiring a permanent worker
To hire workers permanently, you can make a job offer to an Express Entry candidate. This increases a candidate’s chances of being invited to apply for permanent residence.
There are other options to hire workers under the
Answers others found useful
- What do I need to work in Canada?
- How much does it cost to attend the Destination Canada event?
- Who participates in the Destination Canada event?
- Can I participate in the Destination Canada event even if no job postings match my profile?
- Do I have to attend an information session before attending the Destination Canada event?
- How do I get more information about the Destination Canada event?
- Date modified: