Why isn’t there a progress bar for my application?
At the moment, the progress bar is only available for these types of applications:
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
- Caregivers – High Medical Needs
- provincial nominee
- self-employed (federal)
- Quebec-selected business class (includes investors, self-employed people and entrepreneurs)
- Quebec-selected skilled worker
- start-up visa
- In-Canada protected person or Convention refugee
We’ll be expanding the progress bar to include other applications soon. We’ll contact you if a progress bar becomes available for your application type.
The progress bar is available only in your online account. If you submitted a paper application, you need to link it to your online account.
Answers others found useful
- What does the progress bar in my application status mean?
- Why did the processing time and estimated date change on my progress bar?
- Why is there a difference between my progress bar and my application progress?
- How long will it take to process my application?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: