I can’t sign in to my account. What should I do?
Change your sign-in partner if you're using "Choice Reward MasterCard"
Starting November 8, 2019, you will not be able to log in using "CHOICE Rewards MasterCard." If you started an online application, submit it before November 8, 2019. If you don't, you'll need to start over.
If you’re having trouble signing in, try these common fixes
- make sure you’re using the most recent version of a supported browser like Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- don’t use a favourite link or bookmark
- delete any saved favourite links or bookmarks
- close your browser and then
- reopen the browser and clear your browser cache
- close the browser again
- reopen the browser and try to log in to your account
If you still can’t sign in to your account, let us know through our Web form
- under Enquiry, choose Technical difficulties in the drop-down menu
- include this information in the text box
- if you log out of your account after each session
- if you share an office/home with other account users
- how you’re connected to the network (through a broadband router, VPN, etc.)
- upload screenshots from your account that show us
- the page(s) where you’re having problems
- the error message(s) you get
If you need to upload many images, find out how to combine them into 1 document.
We’ll try to respond to you within 2 to 5 business days. Please don’t send your question more than once. It could delay our answer.
- Date modified: