I can’t sign in to my account. What should I do?
If you’re having trouble signing in, try these common fixes
- make sure you’re using the most recent version of a supported browser like Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- don’t use a favourite link or bookmark
- delete any saved favourite links or bookmarks
- close your browser and then
- reopen the browser and clear your browser cache
- close the browser again
- reopen the browser and try to log in to your account
If you still can’t sign in to your account, let us know through our Web form
- under Enquiry, choose Technical difficulties in the drop-down menu
- include this information in the text box
- if you log out of your account after each session
- if you share an office/home with other account users
- how you’re connected to the network (through a broadband router, VPN, etc.)
- upload screenshots from your account that show us
- the page(s) where you’re having problems
- the error message(s) you get
If you need to upload many images, find out how to combine them into 1 document.
We’ll try to respond to you within 2 to 5 business days. Please don’t send your question more than once. It could delay our answer.
- Date modified: