I think I’m exempt, why are you asking me for a medical exam?
We may need a medical exam from you to assess your application, even if you only:
- lived in certain countries and territories for less than 6 months, or
- will be in Canada for less than 6 months.
If you need one, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done. You must go for your medical exam within 30 days of receiving these instructions, or we may refuse your application.
Answers others found useful
- How can I find a doctor to do my immigration medical exam?
- How long will my application take if I need a medical exam?
- How can I check on the status of my medical exam results?
- Date modified: