What do I do if my Sign-in Partner was removed?
The process to change your sign-in information depends on the type of account or portal you have.
For an IRCC secure account
You have to create a new account and link your applications to it. You won’t lose any messages or updates related to applications you already submitted.
To set up your new account:
- Create a new account
- From your new account’s home page, choose “Add (link) your application to your account.”
- Answer the questions about your application.
- For the section, “Applicant’s personal information,” enter in the information as it appeared on the passport or travel document you used when you submitted your application. This may be different than your current passport or travel document.
You can try to link an application 5 times. If it doesn’t work after 5 tries, you’ll be locked out for 24 hours.
If you were working on an application that you didn’t submit
You need to restart it in your new account.
For an Authorized Representative Portal account
You need to enroll in the portal again.
- Create a new account using a new Sign-In Partner or GCKey.
- From the portal welcome page, under the section “What would you like to do today?” select “Authorized Paid Representative Enrolment Application”
- When asked if you’ve previously enrolled as an Authorized Paid Representative select “Yes.”
- Continue enrolling following the steps in our enrolment guide.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: