Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What do I do if my Sign-in Partner was removed?

The process to change your sign-in information depends on the type of account or portal you have.

For an IRCC secure account

You have to create a new account and link your applications to it. You won’t lose any messages or updates related to applications you already submitted.

To set up your new account:

  1. Create a new account
  2. From your new account’s home page, choose “Add (link) your application to your account.”
  3. Answer the questions about your application.
    1. For the section, “Applicant’s personal information,” enter in the information as it appeared on the passport or travel document you used when you submitted your application. This may be different than your current passport or travel document.

You can try to link an application 5 times. If it doesn’t work after 5 tries, you’ll be locked out for 24 hours.

If you were working on an application that you didn’t submit

You need to restart it in your new account.

For an Authorized Representative Portal account

You need to enroll in the portal again.

  1. Create a new account using a new Sign-In Partner or GCKey.
  2. From the portal welcome page, under the section “What would you like to do today?” select “Authorized Paid Representative Enrolment Application”
  3. When asked if you’ve previously enrolled as an Authorized Paid Representative select “Yes.”
  4. Continue enrolling following the steps in our enrolment guide.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: