Am I eligible to apply to the pilot project for my dependent family members living outside Canada?
You and your dependent family members may be eligible for this pilot project if
- you’re a protected person in Canada
- you submit your permanent residence application during the pilot (from December 4, 2019 to December 3, 2020)
- your dependent family members live abroad in one of the eligible regions
We automatically process all eligible applications under the pilot. You don’t need to make a special request.
Check the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada – Protected Persons and Convention Refugees for more information on whom you can include in your application.
Answers others found useful
- What happens if my PR card expires while I am outside Canada?
- I’m a new permanent resident of Canada. Do I need to apply for a PR card?
- How long will it take to process my PR card?
- I need to leave Canada and I do not have a PR card. Can I later re-enter Canada?
- How do I renew my PR card?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: