Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I received a pardon for my crime. Can I enter Canada?

It depends. If you received a Canadian record suspension or pardon (as it was formerly called), you are no longer inadmissible because of that conviction and can likely enter Canada.

If you received a pardon or discharge from another country, check with the IRCC office closest to you for more information.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: