I applied as a caregiver, but haven’t received a confirmation letter. What should I do?
The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has caused service issues for our offices. The office that processes caregiver applications has been seriously affected.
If you applied for permanent residence as a caregiver in 2020, we may not have sent you a confirmation letter ("acknowledgement of receipt”) yet. We are working to send confirmation letters to applicants but it may take longer due to the challenges the pandemic has caused.
If you applied in 2019 and you did not receive a confirmation from us, you may contact us to verify if we received your application. If you applied in 2020, we will not be able to answer, so please wait.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: