I have a new employer. How do I give you my new job offer form?
You may send us your new offer of employment form online if
- we already sent you a confirmation letter (“acknowledgement of receipt”) for your Home Child Care Provider or Home Support Worker permanent residence application, and
- we haven’t issued your occupation-restricted open work permit yet
You can also send supporting documents, if you need to.
If you didn’t get the letter yet, wait until you do. It will include your application number. Once you have it, send us the new job offer form as soon as you can.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: