I’m not sure if my Home Child Care Provider Pilot application made it under the cap. Should I reapply?
Unless you get a letter from us saying we rejected or refused your application, you don’t need to apply again the next year.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: