Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I need to submit documents to the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB). Can I use the portal?

No, you can’t communicate with the IRB through

  • the Canadian Refugee Protection Portal
  • the IRCC Portal

Find out how to submit the Basis of Claim form or the evidence you’re gathering for your hearing to the IRB.

Answers others found useful

Date modified: