Where can I find my online test invitation?
We’ll send the invitation to the latest email address you gave us. This can be the email provided
- in your application, or
- through the web form
To avoid missing the invitation,
- check your junk or spam folders
- look for an invitation from an email address that ends in “@cic.gc.ca”
If you or your representative did not give an email address in the application,
- you can give one by using our web form, or
- we’ll call you
- check your voicemail messages regularly
Read the invitation (a PDF attachment in the email) for detailed instructions.
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
- My application has been returned, because it’s incomplete. Do I have to recalculate my physical presence (time lived in Canada)?
- Date modified: