If my individual rehabilitation application is refused, will I get my processing fee back?
No. The processing fee is not refundable, whether your rehabilitation application is approved or not. If your application is refused and you apply again, you will have to pay a new processing fee.
Answers others found useful
- What does it mean if I’m medically inadmissible for excessive demand reasons?
- How do immigration officers decide if I’m medically inadmissible?
- Does medical inadmissibility based on excessive demand reasons apply to everyone?
- Why didn’t I receive an invitation to submit a mitigation plan?
- Can I enter Canada if I am criminally inadmissible?
- I was only convicted of a misdemeanour. Why can’t I enter Canada?
- I received a pardon for my crime. Can I enter Canada?
- What can I do if I want to come to Canada but do not qualify for rehabilitation?
- What is the temporary resident permit fee waiver for criminal inadmissibility?
- Date modified: