Who gets the online test link when I click the “Email me the test link” button?
When you click the “Email me the test link” button, we’ll send the test link to your email address or your representative’s email address. This is the same email you provided
- on your citizenship application form, or
- through the web form or our call centre, if you changed your email before you received the test invitation
If you change your email after you receive the invitation,
- it will take time for us to update your email
- we cannot guarantee the test link will go to your new email
- you may need to check your old email address
Find out more about who gets the test link.
Answers others found useful
- What are the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizen?
- I already have a citizenship application in process. How will the 2015 changes to the citizenship legislation affect my application?
- Do I become a Canadian when I marry a Canadian?
- How much does it cost to apply for Canadian citizenship?
- I am a citizen of another country. Will I lose that citizenship if I become a Canadian?
- What can I do if my citizenship application is refused?
- What should I do if I missed my citizenship test?
- Can I leave Canada after I mail my citizenship application?
- What is a non-routine citizenship application?
- Do I have to use the travel journal?
- If I’m applying for citizenship, do I still have to submit the physical presence calculator if I submit the travel journal?
- If I’m transferring through different countries at the airport, or by car or train, do I need to record it in my travel journal?
- How do I get more copies of the travel journal?
- My application has been returned, because it’s incomplete. Do I have to recalculate my physical presence (time lived in Canada)?
- Date modified: