Why can’t I create an account in the application status tracker?
There could be a few reasons why you can’t create an account.
Your application isn’t in our system yet.
It can take some time before we enter your information in our system. Once we do, you’ll be able to create an account.
What you applied for isn’t available in the tracker yet.
Right now, the tracker is only for these applications:
- spouse, partner or dependent child sponsorship
- Express Entry
- study permit
- work permit
- visitor visa (temporary resident visa)
For other applications, find out how to check the status.
The information you gave us doesn’t match what’s in our system.
The information you enter to create an account must match what you submitted in your application exactly. You won’t be able to create an account if it doesn’t match. Make sure you don’t have any extra spaces before or after what you type in each field.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: