Why can’t I see some of my client files in the permanent residence or citizenship tracker?
This could be because
- Your party ID isn’t valid any more
Your party ID may have been updated as you added new client applications to your file.
In this case, get your new party ID and register for a new account to see your clients’ applications.
- You have more than 1 party ID
You might have more than 1 party ID, linked to different client applications. To access them:
- get your party IDs
- check any different names or email addresses you used in the past to find them
- create an account with each party ID and log in to see the client files linked to each one
If you still can’t see some of your client files, you can contact us. Include as many details as possible about the application you’re trying to access.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a representative to help me apply?
- Will my case be processed more quickly if I hire a representative?
- Do I need to pay someone to represent me on my citizenship application?
- What should I do if IRCC returns my application, saying my representative is not authorized?
- If I change my representative, do I have to tell Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)?
- What is a party ID?
- I’m a representative (or designated person). Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account?
- I’m a representative/designated person. Why can’t I get my party ID?
- Date modified: