Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I’m already in Canada. How can I stay longer if I’m impacted by the Russian invasion of Ukraine?

We have special instructions for Ukrainians and their family members who are in Canada and want to extend their stay as a

  • visitor
  • worker or
  • student

This includes restoring your status if your status has expired or is about to expire and you want to stay in Canada longer.

Find out more about extending your stay or restoring your status in Canada.

Answers others found useful

Date modified: