Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Will I still get an accelerated work permit if my claim isn’t eligible to be referred to the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada?

The accelerated work permit is for eligible claims. Depending on your situation, you may be able to apply for a work permit. We’ll discuss this with you at your scheduled interview.

Answers others found useful

Date modified: