Will I still get an accelerated work permit if my claim isn’t eligible to be referred to the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada?
The accelerated work permit is for eligible claims. Depending on your situation, you may be able to apply for a work permit. We’ll discuss this with you at your scheduled interview.
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
- Date modified: