Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

My claim is pending at the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada. Can I get a work permit extension through this accelerated process?

The process to extend a work permit has not changed. You must apply for one separately.

How to extend your work permit

Answers others found useful

Date modified: