I’m applying for a work or study permit from Saint-Pierre and Miquelon and need to give biometrics, but there is no service available where I live. What do I do?
You can apply for a work or study permit online if you’ve given biometrics to IRCC within the last 10 years.
If you need to give biometrics and there is no biometric service available where you live, you usually have to find the location closest to you.
However, if you’re a resident of Saint-Pierre and Miquelon, you can apply for your permit at a port of entry (POE), where we can take your biometrics.
Answers others found useful
- If you return my application, will I get a refund?
- How do I fill out and validate IRCC application forms with 2D barcodes?
- Why won’t my application form let me save my information or digitally sign it?
- How can I check if my application has been received?
- What happens after I send in my application?
- What is a UCI?
- What is an application number?
- How can I find a doctor to provide my medical exam?
- How can I get my citizenship application processed urgently?
- How can I get help with my application?
- Date modified: