How can I find a doctor who can provide the medical exam I need to come to Canada?
Only a panel physician authorized by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada can do the immigration medical exam.
You can choose a panel physician anywhere in the world. You have to tell him or her where your application will be processed, so that the medical results can be sent to the right office. You will have to pay for the medical exam. The cost can differ from one doctor to another.
See the list of panel physicians to find a doctor in your area. You cannot choose your family doctor if his or her name is not on this list.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
- Date modified: