Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
Yes, if your work permit is still valid, you can apply to extend it from inside Canada.
If you’re an International Experience Canada participant, see International Experience Canada: Extend your participation or change your work permit
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: