Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?

Yes, if your work permit is still valid, you can apply to extend it from inside Canada.

Find out how to extend your work permit.

If you’re an International Experience Canada participant, see International Experience Canada: Extend your participation or change your work permit

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: