Does each person applying to come to Canada have to fill out a separate application?
All applicants must complete and sign their own individual form, including persons travelling as a family. A parent or guardian must sign the form for applicants under the age of 18.
If your family members want to follow you to Canada later, they must each fill out an application form.
Answers others found useful
- What is an open work permit?
- Who can apply for an open work permit?
- Are there any conditions on my work permit?
- What is a Labour Market Impact Assessment?
- I am a Canadian citizen and my spouse is not. Can my spouse work in Canada?
- How can I find out about jobs in Canada?
- How long will it take to process my work permit application?
- Can I apply to extend a work permit from inside Canada?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: