Who should I include on my permanent residence application?
You must include all your family members even if they are not coming to Canada with you. This includes:
- spouse or partner
- dependent children
- dependent children of dependent children (grandchildren)
If you don’t include all of them:
- you could be refused entry into Canada, and
- you may not be able to sponsor the family members you didn’t include in your application to come to Canada at a later date.
Answers others found useful
- Who can make a request under the Access to Information Act?
- What information is available under the Access to Information Act and Privacy Act?
- Who can make a request under the Privacy Act?
- How and where do I submit an Access to Information or Privacy request?
- What is the fee for an Access request?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: