How do I immigrate to Canada to become a self-employed person?
No new applications under the farm management stream
As of March 10, 2018, we’re no longer accepting new applications under the farm management stream of the Self-Employed Persons Program. We’ll continue to process applications received before March 10, 2018.
- meet the definition of a self-employed person;
- pass a medical examination; and
- pass criminal and security checks.
Find out more about how to apply.
Answers others found useful
- How can I qualify to immigrate to Canada as a self-employed person?
- What is the relevant experience requirement to immigrate as self-employed persons?
- Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what does cultural activities mean?
- Under the Self-Employed Persons Program, what is meant by a significant contribution?
- Is there a net worth requirement for the self-employed program?
- What are the language requirements to immigrate under the program for self-employed people?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: