What types of applications can I follow through Client Application Status (CAS)?
You may only use CAS if you have:
- sponsored a member of the family class,
- applied for permanent residence,
- applied for a permanent resident card,
- applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship),
- applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947),
- applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship),
- applied to renounce Canadian citizenship or
- applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: