My family and I applied for permanent residence. Why can’t I see the application status on CAS?
You may have entered the wrong information in Client Application Status (CAS). When trying to find out about an application for permanent residence for more than one person, make sure that:
- you are entering the correct information and
- all the fields in CAS contain information about the principal applicant (the person who applied to come to Canada).
Answers others found useful
- What happens if my PR card expires while I am outside Canada?
- I’m a new permanent resident of Canada. Do I need to apply for a PR card?
- How long will it take to process my PR card?
- I need to leave Canada and I do not have a PR card. Can I later re-enter Canada?
- How do I renew my PR card?
- Date modified: