My family and I applied for permanent residence. Why can’t I see the application status?
You may have entered the wrong information.
When trying to find out about an application for permanent residence for more than one person, make sure you are entering the correct information.
In the Client Application Status (CAS) tool, make sure all fields contain information about the principal applicant (the person who applied to come to Canada).
In the status tracker, make sure all fields have information about the person who created the account.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- What does my family sponsorship application status mean?
- Why can’t I create a permanent residence tracker account for my sponsorship application?
- Why have processing times changed for some applications types?
- How do I check the status of my Canada-Ukraine authorization for emergency travel application?
- Date modified: