I paid for a family member’s citizenship application even though I was not applying. I got a letter, so can I use CAS?
No. The person who pays for an application gets the acknowledgment letter.
However, only the person who applies for citizenship can log into Client Application Status (CAS). The status of the application will be available when its processing begins.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: