What if I do not want my immigration application status information to be available in CAS?
You can remove your application status information from the Internet. Log into Client Application Status (CAS) and select the check box next to the message “Please don’t show my application status on the Internet.” This will remove your status information from the Internet.
Once you do this, you will no longer be able to see your application status on CAS.
Answers others found useful
- How long will it take to process my application?
- When does my processing time start?
- Why did processing times information change?
- How often are the processing times for visa offices updated?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- Why can’t I see my case status online?
- I sent my application a while ago, but there is no record of my application online. Why?
- How are processing times calculated?
- Why do some application processing times change and others do not?
- Date modified: