How do I upgrade my browser?
You can download a new browser or upgrade your browser by visiting the company’s website.
If you use another type of browser software, you should check with your software supplier to make sure that your browser has 128-bit secure sockets layer encryption capability.
Note: We are not responsible for any difficulties or problems in downloading and installing software. Software suppliers are responsible for providing technical support.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
- Date modified: