Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What can I apply for online?

You can apply online to

  • get a study permit
  • get a work permit (including International Experience Canada (IEC))
  • get a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA)
  • extend your stay in Canada as a visitor, student or worker
  • immigrate as a skilled worker (Canadian experience class, federal skilled trades class, federal skilled worker class and some provincial nominees) through Express Entry

You can also

  • transfer between schools (designated learning institutions (DLIs))
  • restore your status as a visitor, student or worker (within 90 days of the date your temporary resident status expired)
  • submit applications for your family members when you apply for or extend a study or work permit, or apply for a visitor visa or to extend your stay in Canada

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: