What can I apply for online?
You can apply online through the IRCC secure account to
- get a study permit
- get a work permit (including International Experience Canada (IEC))
- get a visitor visa or an electronic travel authorization (eTA)
- extend your stay in Canada as a visitor, student or worker
- immigrate as a skilled worker (Canadian experience class, federal skilled trades class, federal skilled worker class and some provincial nominees) through Express Entry
You can also
- transfer between schools (designated learning institutions (DLIs))
- restore your status as a visitor, student or worker (within 90 days of the date your temporary resident status expired)
- submit applications for your family members when you apply for or extend a study or work permit, or apply for a visitor visa or to extend your stay in Canada
Through the online citizenship application, you can apply to become a Canadian citizen (citizenship grant).
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
Form and guide
- Date modified: