Can I send a new document after I apply online?
You can only send more documents to support your application if we ask for them.
If we need more documents from you, we’ll
- send you a message that tells you what documents you need to submit.
- tell you how to submit your documents
If you change your mailing address or contact information or if you have other important changes to your situation, find out how you can let us know about these changes to your case.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: