How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
To change or review your answers, click on "Modify my answers" in the top right corner.
Click on "Modify" beside the answer you would like to update. When you're done, click the "Return to your online application link at the bottom left of the page.
If you do change an answer, you may need to update other answers or answer more questions based on your changes.
Don't use your browser's "Back" and "Forward" buttons (the arrows in the top left corner of the screen). Using these buttons may cause you to lose answers. You may need to start over.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: