How do I save and retrieve my online visa application?
It depends on where you are in the process.
If you are starting your application by using the Come to Canada wizard, your answers will not be saved, unless you have reached your document checklist and have a personal checklist code. You can use your personal checklist code, which is valid for 60 days, to get your document checklist once you are logged into your account.
If you are starting or continuing your application in your account, your answers and uploaded files will be saved.
To return to your application, login to your account and under the heading “what would you like to do today?” you will see your saved application, under the subheading “continue.” Click on the name of the application to continue.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: