How do I print my submitted online application?
This depends on how you apply.
From your IRCC secure account, you can print your completed online application or online request from the confirmation page that appears right after you submit your application.
If you applied online to become a Canadian citizen, you
- can save a PDF copy of your application after you submit it
- may also print the PDF copy for your records (optional)
You cannot use the PDF copy to submit your application.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: