To sponsor my family members, do I need to fill out other documents if I live in Quebec?
Yes. If you live in Quebec, the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Diversité et de l’Inclusion will send you other forms to fill out.
Answers others found useful
- What is a complex family sponsorship application?
- For my IRCC spousal sponsorship application, what is a common-law partner?
- What are the changes to the spousal sponsorship program?
- Am I affected by the changes made to reduce spousal sponsorship wait times?
- How can I sponsor my spouse or children?
- Which family members can come with me to Canada when I immigrate?
- How can I include a dependent child on my application?
- I already became a permanent resident. Can I still add my dependent child to my application?
- My courier did not deliver my PGP application to your PO Box. What should I do?
How to video
Form and guide
- Date modified: