Can I count part-time work toward the work experience requirement?
You can count part-time work toward the work experience requirement, as long as you were not a full-time student at the time.
However, you must have gained the equivalent amount of experience as someone who worked full-time for at least one year (1560 hours)
Answers others found useful
- How can I find out what Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level my immigration language test results are equivalent to?
- Where can I get an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)?
- I’m in the Express Entry pool. How can I look for a job in Canada?
- How do I find my National Occupation Classification (NOC) code?
- Why didn’t I get points for my job offer in Express Entry?
- Do I need to include proof of funds for Express Entry?
How to videos
- Date modified: