Who’s eligible for a parent and grandparent super visa?
To be eligible for a super visa, you must:
- be the parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents and
- meet other eligibility requirements.
Your dependants are not eligible for a super visa. They can still apply to visit Canada for up to 6 months with the right travel document. Find out what kind of travel document they need.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a visa to visit Canada?
- Do I need a Canadian visa if I have a United States visa?
- How do I apply for an eTA for travel to Canada?
- I am visiting the U.S. I want to come to Canada. Do I need an eTA?
- Do I need a visa if I am travelling through Canada without stopping or visiting?
- How do I help a family member or friend apply to visit Canada?
- I am travelling with my minor child without my spouse. What documents must I present?
- What’s the difference between a visitor visa and a visitor record?
- Do I need to apply for both a visitor visa and an eTA?
A Step-by-step look at biometrics
Form and guide
- Date modified: