Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

What should I do if my immigration representative and I have a disagreement?

If you have problems with your representative that you cannot resolve, you should file a complaint with the appropriate authorities as soon as possible.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada does not get involved in disputes between applicants and their representatives. For more information, see How to File a Complaint.

Answers others found useful

Glossary term

Date modified: