How do I study in Quebec as an international student?
To study in Quebec, you first need to have a letter of acceptance from the designated learning institution that you plan to attend in Quebec. In addition, you must have received an attestation of issuance of your Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ), which is issued by the province of Quebec. At that time, you can apply for a study permit from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
For more information, contact the school where you want to study or the Government of Quebec.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a permit to study in Canada?
- I am an international student in Canada. Can I work while studying?
- As a foreign student, can I return home or travel outside Canada while studying?
- When should I apply for my study permit?
- How do I apply for a study permit?
- I’ve applied to extend my study permit. Can I travel outside Canada and be able to return?
- I want to change my school or study program. How can I change my study permit?
- What do I do if the school I’m studying at loses its designated learning institution status?
Form and guide
- Date modified: