Do I need a medical exam to study in Canada?
Yes, you need a medical exam to study in Canada if you:
- come from a designated country/territory for which Canada requires a visa
- will be here for more than 6 months
- are a medical student or
- will work in health care, or another field that brings you into close contact with children or the elderly
See Medical Exams for more details.
Answers others found useful
- Do I need a permit to study in Canada?
- I am an international student in Canada. Can I work while studying?
- As a foreign student, can I return home or travel outside Canada while studying?
- When should I apply for my study permit?
- How do I apply for a study permit?
- I’ve applied to extend my study permit. Can I travel outside Canada and be able to return?
- I want to change my school or study program. How can I change my study permit?
Form and guide
- Date modified: