What is a Verification of Status document?
The new Verification of Status or Replacement of an Immigration Document form replaces the old Verification of Entry form.
Complete this form if you need proof of historical immigration information, such as your date and place of entry to Canada. It can be used for the following documents:
- Record of Landing,
- Confirmation of Permanent Residence,
- Work Permit,
- Visitor Record,
- Study Permit,
- Authorization to Return to Canada,
- Exclusion Order,
- Deportation Order,
- Departure Order and
- Temporary Resident Permit.
Answers others found useful
- What should I do if my PR card has been lost, stolen or destroyed?
- I’ve lost my citizenship card/certificate. How do I replace it?
- How do I replace my Refugee Protection Claimant Document?
- Date modified: