What is Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Change your sign-in partner if you're using "Choice Reward MasterCard"
Starting November 8, 2019, you will not be able to log in using "CHOICE Rewards MasterCard." If you started an online application, submit it before November 8, 2019. If you don't, you'll need to start over.
This is a secure way for you to sign into your online account using information you already have.
Sign-In Partners are groups like banks and credit unions that partner with SecureKey Technologies (a company that provides online identity services). If you’re their customer, you can use the same login that you use to sign in to your bank or credit union, to access Government of Canada services.
You can use Sign-In Partner if you have an account with:
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
Form and guide
- Date modified: