What is Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
This is a secure way for you to sign into your online account using information you already have.
Sign-In Partners are groups like banks and credit unions that partner with SecureKey Technologies (a company that provides online identity services). If you’re their customer, you can use the same login that you use to sign in to your bank or credit union, to access Government of Canada services.
You can use Sign-In Partner if you have an account with:
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Desjardins Group
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- TD Bank Group
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: