Is any of my banking information shared if I use Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
No, your banking information is not shared when you use a Sign-In Partner.
The technology is designed in such a way that the Government of Canada will not know which Sign-In Partner (or financial institution) you have used. Similarly, the bank will not know which government department or agency its customer contacted. Also, the credential broker who facilitates this interaction will not know the identity of the individual or business. The participating financial institutions and departments and agencies will not share any information that identifies individuals, as directed under privacy legislation.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: