Can I still use my Access Key?
No. As of November 3, 2012, you will need to use either GCKey or Sign-In Partner (SecureKey Concierge) to access IRCC online services.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What can I apply for online?
- What are the differences between applying online and on paper?
- Can I send a new document after I submit my online visa application?
- How can I change or review my answers in my online application?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
Form and guide
- Date modified: