Which banks are participating in Sign-In Partner?
The following financial institutions have partnered with Sign-In Partner (Interac® sign-in service):
- Affinity Credit Union
- Alberta Treasury Branches
- BMO Financial Group
- Caisse Alliance
- CIBC Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
- Coast Capital Savings
- Conexus Credit Union
- Desjardins Group
- Libro Credit Union
- National Bank of Canada
- RBC Royal Bank
- Servus Credit Union
- Simplii Financial
- TD Bank Group
- UNI Financial Cooperation
It is expected that other financial institutions will participate in Sign-In Partner in the future. Keep checking the Sign-In Partner list when you log in to access Government of Canada services.
Answers others found useful
- My documents are too large to upload. How do I reduce the file size?
- What file formats can I upload to my account?
- How do I view the messages in my account?
- Can I send a new document after I apply online?
- What is GCKey?
- What is Sign-in partner (SecureKey Concierge)?
- How do I upload documents to my IRCC Portal account after I’ve submitted my application?
Form and guide
- Date modified: