Language selection


Help Centre what do you need help with?

I don’t bank with any of the financial institutions listed. What alternative do I have when I want to access government services online?

If you don’t have a credential with one of the Sign-In Partners, you can use the government-issued credential, GCKey.

It is expected that other Sign-In Partners will be added in the future, so keep checking the list of Sign-In Partners when you log in to access Government of Canada services.

Answers others found useful

Help tool

Create an account or sign in

Form and guide

Glossary term

Date modified: